Health Benefits of Organic Coffee
- Coffee Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter
- Coffee Can Help You Burn Fat
- The Caffeine Can Drastically Improve Physical Performance
- Coffee May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
- Coffee Does Not Cause Heart Disease and May Lower The Risk of Stroke
Nepal Organic Coffee Introduction
Nepal organic coffee product (NOCP) one of pioneer and leading company. It was registered under the cottage/small industry of Nepal at Palpa in 1995 for the promotion of organic coffee in Nepal as a women entrepreneurship company. It has started its own coffee plantation in 1978, and have been processing since 1989. Now it is running as a private limited company.
Local farmers sell most of their fresh cherries to the NOCP through the pulper operator managed by District Coffee Producer Association (DCPA). The pulper operator prepare parchment coffee through wet processing method according to the guide lines of DCPA and NOCP’s.